Hematite and White Glass Pearl Apple Watch Band - 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm (SKU: PN0274AW)
On this page of online store IROOCCA you can buy Hematite and White Glass Pearl Apple Watch Band PN0274AW by reasonable price which you can buy to your country with prompt shipping. We will describe below the features of this model PN0274AW and how to place an order.
Beaded gemstone watch bands for Apple Watch.
Choosing a watch as a order of the day accessory or functional part, what are we looking at first at the brand name or availability of a modern technical specification? Do we think about how comfortable the watch will fit hand? But our desire to wear them will greatly depends on this. An unsuccessful band can spoil even the most expensive and style accessory. Or the reverse situation: a ordinary case and uncomplicated dial in combination with a stylish and tastefully selected beaded gemstone watch band turn into an stylish and popular accessory.
Many people before making a purchase focus not on the functional features of the watch, but on their appearance, or prefer to order a band for the accessory separately. Because exactly the band sets the style for the entire accessory as a whole. Ordinary watch you can easily turn into ‘going out’ one, replacing a formal band with a more elegant one, so you can purchase several different variants for different occasions.
All gemstone Apple stretch watch bands are made of beads. Perfect suitable for Apple Watch. We have red, blue, jade, black, pink or turquoise watch band and many others! Before buying, you can choose:
- the size of the band,
- wrist size,
Features of our elastic gemstone watch band.
The main advantage of our products is that all of them are made by hand in our studio. The 21st century is an era when mass production has taken on a truly global scale, and therefore it is quite difficult to stand out from the crowd. However, handmade products make it possible to be original, because it is made in single quantities!
Therefore, by buying from us beaded watch bands, you can be sure that you are wearing a unique products. We really are trying for you: we come up with new design solutions, try to combine different styles and colors, among which people with different tastes can find something for themselves.
Beads, from which we make our iWatch Beaded band, of course are high-quality. It is resistant to wear, it is not so easy to break it, it will not wear out for a long time, and therefore it will retain a beautiful appearance for a long time.
How to order stretch watch band?
To make a purchase from any country in the world, you just need to add the items to the shopping cart and place an order. It only takes a few minutes, and then you just need to wait for the delivery.
Our prices for the gemstone watch bands are really reasonable, you can see this by simply comparing them with the prices of many other online stores. With excellent quality, this is really favorable, because we care about our customers and we want that any person had the opportunity to buy the band they liked for themselves or as a gift.
Thiswatch bandis most popular in USA, in states like: Illinois, Arkansas, District of Columbia (Washington DC) DC.
As for cities, our straps are most popular in: Bloomington (Illinois), Springfield (Oregon), North Richland Hills (Texas), Johns Creek (Georgia), Bend (Oregon), Kotzebue (Alaska), Elkton (Maryland), Florence (Kentucky), Wilsonville (Oregon).
In addition, our goods with their traditionally high quality, warranty service and guaranteed delivery reliability have gained popularity in such cities of the World and Europe as:
- Austria: Eberndorf (Federated land (state) of Carinthia), Waidhofen an der Thaya (Federated land (state) of Lower Austria).
- Sweden: Hofors (Gävleborg), Garphyttan (Örebro).
- Denmark: Tonder (Southern Denmark), Hinnerup (Central Denmark), R odovre (Hovedstaden), Hirtshals (North Jutland).
- Canada: Penhold (Alberta), Carman (Manitoba), Champagne Landing (federal territory Yukon), Campbell River (British Columbia), Strasbourg (Saskatchewan), Pilot Butte (Saskatchewan), Langford (British Columbia).
- Germany: Siegen (North Rhine-Westphalia), Nienburg (Lower Saxony), Saarwellingen (Saarland), Weimar (Thuringia), Kirchheim unter Teck (Baden-Wurttemberg), Stuhr (Lower Saxony), Marburg (Hesse), Aichach (Bavaria).
- Italy: Frisanco (Friuli Venezia Giulia), Curti (Campania), Milzano (Lombardy), Pitigliano (Tuscany), Bagnara Calabra (Calabria), Cicerale (Campania), Palagianello (Apulia), Alliste (Apulia).
- Australia: Ballarat (Victoria), Mildura (Victoria).
- New Zealand: Tauranga (Bay of Plenty), Nelson (Nelson), Hamilton (Waikato).
- Netherlands: Hardenberg (Overijssel), Spanbroek (North Holland).
- Great Britain: Sheringham (East of England), Stenhousemuir (Council area of Scotland Falkirk), Southam (West Midlands), Buckie (Council area of Scotland Moray), Keith (Council area of Scotland Moray), Aldeburgh (East of England), Ladybank (Council area of Scotland Fife), Bourne (Yorkshire and the Humber), Witney (South East England), Rowley Regis (West Midlands), Tobermory (Council area of Scotland Argyll and Bute), Molesey (South East England), Highbridge (South West England), Darvel (Council area of Scotland East Ayrshire), Dronfield (East Midlands), Skelmersdale (North West England).
- Japan: Kanna (Gunma), Amami (Kagoshima), Habikino (Osaka), Sakai (Ibaraki), Akune (Kagoshima), Masuda (Shimane), Yoshinogawa (Tokushima), Mitsuke (Niigata), Soo (Kagoshima).
- South Korea: Hongseong (South Chungcheong), Bonghwa (North Gyeongsang), Gimje (North Jeolla), Gyeryong (North Chungcheong), Anyang (Gyeonggi), Muan (South Jeolla), Hanrim (Jeju), Yugu (South Chungcheong), Yeonggwang (South Jeolla), Daejeong (Jeju), Yeoncheon (Gyeonggi).
- France: Die (Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes), Vierzon (Centre-Val de Loire), Perpignan (Occitanie), Maripasoula (French Guiana), Ploemeur (Brittany), Dreux (Centre-Val de Loire), Reims (Grand Est), Bobigny (Ile-de-France).
- Finland: Orivesi (Pirkanmaa), Kuhmo (Kainuu).
- Norway: Stjordalshalsen (Nord-Trondelag), Birketveit (Aust-Agder).
- Ireland: Clane (Kildare), Ratoath (Meath).
|Product information for Gemstone iWatch Band|
|Name||Hematite and White Glass Pearl Apple Watch Band|
|Available wrist size||6" inches, 6.5" inches, 7" inches, 7.5" inches, 8" inches|
|Available watch size||38mm, 40mm, 42mm, 44mm|
|Available adapter color||Black / Gunmetal, Steel Silver, Yellow Gold, Rose Gold|
|Materials this item can be made of||Hematite, Glass Pearl|
|Clasp type||Without Clasp|