Features of our cartilage and helix piercing jewelry
Our catalog contains a huge range of items that we have divided into the following types:
We make the whole assortment of high-quality materials: surgical steel, gold filled and sterling silver. We recommend using surgical steel at the very beginning, while the puncture site is healing. Helix piercing will heal quickly enough when wearing proper jewelry, since this metal is hygienic and hypoallergenic, harmful bacteria do not accumulate on it.
The main feature of our products, which we are so proud of, is completely handmade. Our online store is a place where only original products are sold, unlike many others, copying each other. This is what our customers love and appreciate us, and we hope that you will be one of them!
So, to see models of a certain type, go to the appropriate subcategory. There, on the left side, you will see filters, with the help of which you can quickly select suitable cartilage piercing jewelry for all parameters. In the filters or on the product page, you need to select the following options:
- post shape (for some goods)
- gauge (thickness)
- metal color (for some goods)
- inner diameter (for some goods)
In addition, if you have any individual wishes regarding the appearance of your helix/cartilage ear piercing jewelry, write to us and we will try to fulfill it! Also note that many items are suitable for wearing not only in the helix, but also in the nose and other parts of the ear.
As for gemstones, this is also an important feature of our store. Most of the models from the catalog are decorated with stones, the type and color of which you can choose yourself. Thus, choosing different options, you assemble your jewelry like a construction kit, which will exactly match your style and mood!
Helix and cartilage piercing care
Any piercing is a wound, and in order for it to heal, you need to follow a few rules:
- Twice a day (in the morning and in the evening) wash the puncture with saline so that no discharge is accumulated on it.
- The first few days it is necessary to stick the puncture on all sides with a plaster (with an absorbent pad) so that it is protected 24 hours a day. Then you can stick the puncture only at night and when going outside. In a clean office room and at home, a fresh puncture can be left unprotected, but contact with hair, hairbrushes, clothes, sprays (etc.) should be completely excluded.
- Remember that your body helps puncture heal. It is very important to eat well, eat, sleep, maintain immunity, drink plenty of water and play sports!
- After the initial healing, it is necessary to continue caring for the wound for up to six months. You should not replace the helix/cartilage piercing jewelry yourself, cause you can injure the puncture again. If you want to put a new earring, contact your master.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult here! With a little care and attention, and within a few months your puncture will heal, and you will be able to wear the jewelry you want.
To order a helix or cartilage ear piercing jewelry, add to your cart the items you like and place your purchase. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!