Ear piercing jewelry: types
This section has the following categories:
- Ear climber earrings
- Tragus piercing
- Helix/Cartilage piercing
- Conch piercing
- Daith piercing
- Rook piercing
- Industrial barbells
Each category has its range, which you can see by going to the desired section. Both on this page and on the page of each category there are convenient filters with the help of which you can quickly select ear piercing accessories and jewelry by the required parameters.
For example, you can choose the metal (surgical steel, sterling silver or gold filled), its color, the thickness of the item, for some of them – the length and other options. All this is designed to help you quickly find exactly what you want, and not waste your time! We are also always in touch for you, ready to answer any questions and help with the selection.
Features of our ear jewelry
- Large selection and continuous replenishment of the range. Our masters are constantly engaged in the development of new products in accordance with fashion trends. We often add new positions and are always ready to create something special for you!
- High quality ear piercing jewelry. We use only the best materials: high-quality metals and durable gemstones.
- Beautiful design. With us you will never find boring design solutions! We have extensive experience in creating handmade jewelry and accessories, so the catalog contains only unique and cute ear piercing jewelry.
- Various options. As we said above, you have a lot of options to choose from. Due to this, you will receive a one-of-a-kind item that fits you perfectly on all points.
- Reasonable prices. We set low prices for ear piercing jewelry so that customers with any budget can buy them. In addition, we often make discounts on certain models, hold promotions and give cool gifts!
Ear piercing aftercare
We recommend that you choose surgical steel as the material of the earrings for the first few months after the piercing procedure. It is the most hypoallergenic, hygienic and easy to clean. After the puncture finally heals, you can use ear piercing earrings made of any materials.
To make the healing process as fast as possible, you need to follow these universal rules:
- A week or two after piercing, do not go to the pool, bath, sauna, do not swim in open water.
- Keep your hair from falling on the wound.
- Change the pillowcase twice a week.
- Avoid contacting the wound with any objects, such as headphones.
- At least twice a day, treat the skin with antiseptic preparations that your master will advise you.
- If you experience severe pain, pus and other signs of infection a week after the procedure or later, contact your doctor immediately.
To order ear piercing jewelry in our online shop, add it to your cart and complete your purchase. We wish you a pleasant shopping!