What is non-dangle belly button ring?
The items presented here are shaped like a curved barbell. As a rule, at one end there is a ball that you need to unscrew to put on or take off the ring. At the other end is a decoration made of metal or gemstone. We recommend wearing all our products only after your puncture has healed completely. Until that time, do not remove the piercing jewelry that the master has inserted.
We suggest you choose the following options:
- The metal from which the barbell will be made. We have surgical steel, gold filled and sterling silver; all materials are high quality and durable.
- Gemstone to decorate your fixed belly ring. On this page on the left or on the page of each item there is a complete list of gems. Just check the one you like the most!
- Metal color: steel, black, yellow or pink. Due to this, the ring will look more original and best fit your mood.
- The thickness, that depends on the diameter of the hole.
- Barbell length: 6, 8, 10 or 11 mm.
Also we have double-sided non dangling belly rings, having gemstones at both ends instead of balls.
All barbells are of high quality, beautiful, unusual and stylish. There are both simple and cute, and luxury options for various occasions. Among our range you will find piercing jewelry for every day and for special events!
How to buy?
After selecting all the specified parameters, send the items to the shopping cart and go there to place an order. You can also leave a comment to the order if you want to add something. If you need help with choosing an item or placing an order for a non dangling belly ring, write to us and we will promptly answer all questions!
We hope that in our online store you will buy a fixed belly ring, which will become an integral part of your image. Drop in more often – the range is updated frequently!